Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
Life insurance for people travelling to the Black Sea region on holiday will often be available at normal terms.
When we are checking if you can get life insurance at standard premiums we will ask you:
- How long will you be travelling to the Black Sea region for?
- When will you be travelling to the Black Sea?
- What is the reason for your travel to the Black Sea?
The destination that you are travelling to could have an influence upon the life insurance terms that you are offered. For people travelling to high risk locations, the insurer may choose to offer non-standard terms in the form of a premium increase.
Oil rig workers and people working on renewable energy farms based in the Black Sea, may have access to standard terms for life insurance. The choice of insurer is absolutely essential and our advisers know the right place to apply for your life insurance.
British citizens who have moved abroad can often still access life insurance and critical illness cover in the UK. There are specific rules that you must follow to be eligible for new life insurance and critical illness policies, and we are here to strip out the jargon and get you the cover that you need.
Critical illness cover pays out a cash lump sum of money, if you are diagnosed with a medical condition that is listed in the insurer’s claims set e.g. cancer, heart attack, stroke.
People travelling to the Black Sea coast for holiday purposes will generally have little issue securing critical illness cover at standard terms.
The insurer will particularly interested in the specific locations that you will be visiting and your destination of travel could impact upon the terms on offer.
People undertaking non-hazardous jobs on oil rigs and offshore in the Black Sea should be offered normal terms for critical illness cover. For those with work that is seen as high risk it is possible that critical illness cover will come with an occupational exclusion to the claims criteria.
Our advisers are here to make sure that you get the best terms possible for your critical illness cover.
Income protection pays you a replacement of your monthly income, if you are unable to work due to ill health.
When you travel to the Black Sea coast for holiday purposes, it is likely that you will be able to arrange Income Protection at normal terms with many insurance providers.
Areas that presently have any form of civil or political unrest could lead the insurer to offer income protection at non-standard terms, until your travel has ended.
Income protection for people working in the Black Sea could be available at normal terms, if your job is considered to be non-hazardous.
When you apply for income protection you should try and arrange the policy on an own occupation definition. This means that if you are unable to work due to ill health the insurer will pay a claim if you cannot perform your current job role. Other definitions of income protection have broader claim criteria and will assess your ability to work in a similar occupation or any job at all.
- Primary Concerns: Environmental factors
- Reason for Travel: Business, leisure
- Duration of Stay: Holiday break, sabbatical, employment contract
- Popular Locations: Varna, Bulgaria; Sochi, Russia; Odessa, Ukraine; Karadeniz, Turkey; Transylvania, Romania; Tbilisi, Georgia
- CuraVision – The ABCs – Offshore Worker
- Life Insurance for Offshore Workers
- Offshore Workers Life Insurance – How Much Does It Cost
- Offshore Workers Life Insurance Market Changes
- Offshore Workers Life Insurance: How Much Will It Cost?
- The Offshore Workers Guide to Life Insurance
- Offshore Workers – Infographic
Cura Financial Services has been rated 5 out of 5 based on 724 reviews.
Review by Ian on 23rd February 2023
“Polite and easy going. My query was handled in a professional and unhurried way. Things were explained to me at each step of the process and I was kept informed of options at all times.” - 5
You can read more of our reviews here.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you