Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
IFAs and Financial Advisers
Signposting is gaining more and more attention within the insurance world. We have been involved in signposting for years and have developed a network that includes hundreds of introducing advisers. We are also the go to specialist broker for multiple financial networks.
It’s quite simple, it is often the right thing to do by your clients. By letting us help you, we can not only support your clients, but support you too. By using our services you will free up your time to focus on what you are good at.
We do protection insurance and a little bit of general insurance, that’s it. So what happens to our clients that need mortgage, pensions, investments, travel or private medical insurance advice? We signpost them to trusted colleagues.
When to signpost?
Whenever you and the client are ready. Sometimes it can help to ask yourself these questions:
- Have you had your client declined cover based on their medical history, foreign travel, hazardous pursuits or occupation?
- Do you have a quirky client case and you are not sure where to start?
- Have you exhausted all options that you have?
- Do you have the time to support a client through months of medical underwriting?
- Do you want to treat your customer fairly?
If you are finding it hard to place protection for your client we offer a client referral scheme, where we will be happy to support you to find alternative solutions.
To see how our referral scheme works please check out our Referral Brochure.
Our multi-award winning advisers can help to support your clients with:
- Personal, business and group cover
- Life insurance, critical illness cover and income protection
- UK and international cover
If you would like to register to use our services or would like more information please feel free to contact us:
Benefits of our Service
- Our team will submit and chase all aspects of the application process.
- We have access to a number of specialist insurance policies so can offer some form of protection, to the majority of people.
- The advice liability is taken over by Cura, so we will handle the demands and needs of the recommended products.
- We will not undermine your relationship with your client and will always refer back to you, if a need for other products are identified.
- You may earn commission where otherwise there might be none.
Signposting in Action
- Cover for clients living with HIV, history of cancer, heart attacks and strokes.
- Cover for Armed Forces personnel.
- Life, critical illness and income protection for offshore workers.
- Cover for hazardous occupations and sports such as rock climbers, scuba divers and motor car racers.
- Income Protection for Professional Rugby Players.
- International protection insurance for ex-pats.
Case Study Videos
Please feel free to send us an email about a query for your client.
It’s ideal if you can tell us the type of cover you think your client needs, and any circumstances that you think could affect a protection insurance application.
What We Offer?
- Personal, business and group protection
- UK and international cover
- Gift and IHT protection planning