Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection for Cyclists
Popular Pastimes: Mountain biking, BMX riding, road cycling, downhill riding, cross-country cycling
Possible Risks: Falls, equipment safety, environmental factors
Additional Considerations: Location, group, solo, frequency
When you apply for Life Insurance, mountain biking should not cause any concern to the underwriting of your application. Cyclists should be able to receive standard terms for Life Insurance with all insurers.
Critical Illness Cover
Critical Illness Insurance for cyclists will be available at ordinary rates with all major insurance providers. If you regularly travel abroad to mountain bike you will need to inform the insurer of this so that they are fully aware of what your hobby entails, it is unlikely that this will affect your insurance application.
Income Protection for cyclists should be available at standard rates with most insurers. Cyclist Income Protection policies will come with a claims deferment period anywhere between 1 day and 52 weeks. Our financial advisers can help you to determine the best policy options for you based upon your employment benefits, medical history, savings and budget for the policy.
Cyclists Travel Insurance
Healthy Living Insurance
- The longest tandem bike to be built, was 67 feet long (35 seats)
- Early versions of the bicycle date back to the 17th Century, and took a similar form to today’s balance bikes
- Riding a bicycle is three times more efficient, when it comes to energy spent, than walking
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you