Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
Venezuela is an incredible place to visit or its warm weather and diverse wildlife. However it can be an area that insurers are more cautious about though.
Insurers regularly watch the risk that people might face when travelling to a country, depending upon political situations and environmental factors. Your options for life insurance will be influenced in part by government advice as to whether or not Venezuela is a safe country to visit.
To check your life insurance options we will ask:
- When are you travelling to Venezuela?
- How long with you be staying in Venezuela?
- Are you to going to Venezuela for holiday or work?
Most life insurance applications will ask you if you are going on holiday to locations outside of North America and Europe, so any travel you do to Venezuela will often need to be disclosed. This doesn’t necessarily mean that there is going to be an issue getting you life insurance.
For holidays of 30 days or less you will potentially have options for standard terms of life insurance. If you are going to Venezuela to work, insurers will want to know more details if you are going there for more than a week.
Our award winning advisers are here to search the market for you, so you don’t have to, to make sure that you get the best life insurance cover.
British citizens who have moved abroad can often still access life insurance and critical illness cover in the UK. There are specific rules that you must follow to be eligible for new life insurance and critical illness policies, and we are here to strip out the jargon and get you the cover that you need.
Critical illness cover pays out a cash lump sum of money, if you are diagnosed with a medical condition that is listed in the insurer’s claims set e.g. cancer, heart attack, stroke.
You will probably be able to get critical illness cover at standard terms if you are just going to Venezuela for a short holiday. If you are planning to be in Venezuela for more than a month for a holiday, or more than a week for work, it will be important to research the market to find the best insurer for you.
Our advisers know which insurers to place your application with so that you get the best terms for critical illness cover.
Income protection pays you a replacement of your monthly income, if you are unable to work due to ill health.
The main consideration for income protection is whether or not your travel will affect your tax residency. This is usually only an issue if you are moving out of the UK for a good while. As long as your trip to Venezuela is for a short holiday, you are likely to find options for income protection on the standard insurance market.
Our expert advisers will listen to your circumstances and let you know the best way to protect your income.
- Primary Concerns: Duration of stay, location
- Reason for Travel: Business, leisure
- Duration of Stay: Holiday break, sabbatical, employment contract
- Popular Locations: Caracas, Maracaibo, Valencia
- Venezuela is one of 17 megadiverse countries in the world, with a significant mix of animals and wildlife.
- Lake Maracaibo is here and experiences the most lighting strikes anywhere in the world.
- At Christmas residents in Caracas are encouraged to skate around, rather than use cars.
Cura Financial Services has been rated 5 out of 5 based on 724 reviews.
Review by Nichola on 28th June 2023
“Great thorough service. Really friendly and proactive staff. Everyone made this process as easy as possible.” - 5
You can read more of our reviews here.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you