United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
You will find that going to the UAE for short work trips or on holiday should be fine for most life insurance policies. You are likely to be able to get life insurance at normal terms.
To check this for you our advisers will ask:
- When are you travelling to the UAE?
- How long will you be in the UAE?
- Are you going to the UAE for a holiday or work?
For short trips it’s very likely that your will be able to get life insurance at normal terms. This usually means holidays less than 30 days and work trips of less than one week.
If you are travelling to the UAE for business the insurer could ask you for details about your work whilst there and your specific destination.
Our advisers will find the right insurer to match your travel so that your life insurance policy will protect you loved ones.
British citizens who have moved abroad can often still access life insurance and critical illness cover in the UK. There are specific rules that you must follow to be eligible for new life insurance and critical illness policies, and we are here to strip out the jargon and get you the cover that you need.
Critical illness cover pays out a cash lump sum of money, if you are diagnosed with a medical condition that is listed in the insurer’s claims set e.g. cancer, heart attack, stroke.
Critical illness cover should be available at normal terms for most people travelling to the UAE.
For business professionals travelling to the area for work-related purposes, the insurer is going to want to know the type of work that you will be performing, how long you will be in the UAE and how often you will be required to travel there each year.
Our advisers will find the best critical illness policy to match your travel.
Income protection pays you a replacement of your monthly income, if you are unable to work due to ill health.
People travelling to the UAE for leisure holidays will most likely find that income protection is available at standard terms.
Many business professionals will also find that they have access to normal terms of cover for income protection when travelling to the UAE. It depends upon the work that you are doing and how long you will be in the UAE for.
Our advisers will find the right income protection policy to match your travel.
United Arab Emirates (UAE)
The UAE is an Arabian peninsula nation on the Gulf of Persia (Arabia), consisting of seven emirates including Abu Dhabi and Dubai. It is most famous for the export of oil and gas. Dubai is renowned for its enormous shopping centres and city skyline.
- Primary Concerns: Terrorism
- Reason for Travel: Business, leisure
- Duration of Stay: Holiday break, sabbatical, employment contract
- Popular Locations: Dubai, Abu Dhabi
- The majority of the population are expats.
- In 2004 snow was seen for the very first time in the UAE.
- If you plan on travelling to the UAE from the end of June through July, you will be able to experience the Islamic holy month of Ramadan.
Cura Financial Services has been rated 5 out of 5 based on 724 reviews.
Review by Magnus on 22nd July 2020
“It was an amazing service, always kept me updated until the end. Really pleased!” - 5
You can read more of our reviews here.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you