Trinidad and Tobago
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
Travelling to Trinidad & Tobago should be fine when you apply for life insurance in the UK. Assuming that you are going for a short holiday or business trip, most UK insurers will currently have no issues with your travle plans.
There are times where insurers can be a bit cautious over offering life insurance if you are travelling to Trinidad & Tobago.
To check your life insurance options we will ask:
- When are you travelling to Trinidad & Tobago?
- How long will you be in Trinidad & Tobago?
- Are you travelling to Trinidad & Tobago for holiday or work?
Most holidays that are 30 days or less will not a concern when you apply for life insurance. A business trip of a week or less should be fine too.
Insurers will often ask more about your travel if you do more than this because they want to check if you are UK resident. Most insurers in the UK will want you to be a UK resident to give you life insurance.
Our award winning advisers are here to search the market for you, so you don’t have to, to make sure that you get the best life insurance cover.
British citizens who have moved abroad can often still access life insurance and critical illness cover in the UK. There are specific rules that you must follow to be eligible for new life insurance and critical illness policies, and we are here to strip out the jargon and get you the cover that you need.
Critical illness cover pays out a cash lump sum of money, if you are diagnosed with a medical condition that is listed in the insurer’s claims set e.g. cancer, heart attack, stroke.
You should be able to get critical illness cover at standard terms with most insurers in the UK, if your trip is a short holiday or business stay.
Our advisers know which insurers to place your application with so that you get the best terms for critical illness cover.
Income protection pays you a replacement of your monthly income, if you are unable to work due to ill health.
Income protection is a policy that should be considered by most people that are working and rely upon their salary. If you are living and working in the UK and are having a short break to Trinidad and Tobago, you should be able to get income protection at standard terms.
Our expert advisers will listen to your circumstances and let you know the best way to protect your income.
Trinidad and Tobago
- Primary Concerns: Duration of stay, location
- Reason for Travel: Business, leisure
- Duration of Stay: Holiday break, sabbatical, employment contract
- Popular Locations: La Brea pitch lake, Maracas beach, Pirate’s bay, Rio Seco waterfall
- Trinidad and Tobago is home to what is often ranked as the world’s hottest pepper, the Moruga Scorpion.
- The limbo and calypso dance styles originated in Trinidad and Tobago.
- The steelpan drum is the national instrument for Trinidad and Tobago.
Cura Financial Services has been rated 5 out of 5 based on 724 reviews.
Review by Tom and Alison on 7th November 2023
“Fantastic! Mark has been outstanding. He has been patient, diligent and understanding of our situation. I would highly recommend anyone looking for cover to speak to Mark.” - 5
You can read more of our reviews here.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you