Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
Life Insurance for those travelling to Singapore for business or leisure, should not be a problem. You will find that you can access normal terms for Life insurance with most standard insurers. It is important to tell the insurer how long you plan on staying in Singapore at any one time. If you plan on being outside of the UK for more than six months per year, you may need to place your application with select insurance providers.
British citizens who have moved abroad can often still access life insurance and critical illness cover in the UK. There are specific rules that you must follow to be eligible for new life insurance and critical illness policies, and we are here to strip out the jargon and get you the cover that you need.
Like Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover should be available at standard terms with most insurance providers if you are travelling to Singapore. If you plan on being in Singapore for extended periods of time, it is possible that the insurer will want to know more details about the reason for your journey and your activities whilst there.
Income Protection may be available with normal terms for those travelling to Singapore on holiday or work purposes. If you are visiting Singapore as part of your job requirements, the insurer may ask you for more details as to what your occupation entails and any other additional foreign travel that is planned for the near future. When arranging Income Protection take care to get a policy based upon an ‘own occupation’ definition if you can, which will give you the strongest claims criteria on the policy.
Are you planning on traveling to Singapore for business or leisure? We’ve teamed up with a specialist insurance broker who can provide comprehensive travel insurance cover for most countries. Find out what travel insurance is available to you by requesting a no obligation quotation here.
- Primary Concerns: General public
- Reason for Travel: Business, leisure
- Duration of Stay: Holiday break, sabbatical, employment contract
- Popular Locations: Chinatown, Universal Studios Singapore
The world’s only island city-state, Singapore consists of the main island plus 62 islets. Singapore is a global base for transport, commerce and finance. Since independence, it has reclaimed land which has added to its green spaces, notably nature reserves and parks.
- The fastest walkers in the world can be found in Singapore.
- Take your binoculars – the national anthem is written in small-print on the back of a $1000 note.
- 19.4C was the lowest temperature ever recorded in Singapore in 1934. Practically a top temperature here in Filey!
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you
Guides & News
Here’s our latest guides, musings, charity work, podcast, awards and industry updates. There’s a lot going on!