Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
Life insurance for people travelling to Singapore for work or holiday, should not be a problem with most insurers.
To check for you our advisers will ask:
- When are you travelling to Singapore?
- Are you going to Singapore for business or a holiday?
- When will you be starting your trip?
You will often find that you can access normal terms for life insurance with most standard insurers.
It is important to tell the insurer how long you plan to stay in Singapore. Regular or long periods of times spent outside of the UK can change the options you have for life insurance.
Our advisers will find the best life insurance to match you and your travel.
British citizens who have moved abroad can often still access life insurance and critical illness cover in the UK. There are specific rules that you must follow to be eligible for new life insurance and critical illness policies, and we are here to strip out the jargon and get you the cover that you need.
Critical illness cover pays out a cash lump sum of money, if you are diagnosed with a medical condition that is listed in the insurer’s claims set e.g. cancer, heart attack, stroke.
Critical illness cover should be available at standard terms with most insurance providers if you are taking a short trip to Singapore.
A short trip in the insurance world usually means less than 30 days for a holiday, or less than a week for work.
If you plan on being in Singapore for longer than this, it is possible that some insurers will want to know more details about the reason for your journey and your activities whilst there.
Our expert advisers will find the right critical illness policy for you.
Income protection pays you a replacement of your monthly income, if you are unable to work due to ill health.
Income protection may be available at normal terms if you’re travelling to Singapore on holiday or work purposes.
If you are visiting Singapore as part of your job, the insurer may ask you for more details as to what your exact duties will be whilst you are there.
Our advisers will find the right insurance policy to protect your income.
Are you planning on travelling to Singapore for business or leisure? We’ve teamed up with a specialist insurance broker who can provide comprehensive travel insurance cover for most countries. Find out what travel insurance is available to you by requesting a no obligation quotation here.
The world’s only island city-state, Singapore consists of the main island plus 62 islets. Singapore is a global base for transport, commerce and finance. Since independence, it has reclaimed land which has added to its green spaces, notably nature reserves and parks.
- Primary Concerns: General public
- Reason for Travel: Business, leisure
- Duration of Stay: Holiday break, sabbatical, employment contract
- Popular Locations: Chinatown, Universal Studios Singapore
- The fastest walkers in the world can be found in Singapore.
- Take your binoculars – the national anthem is written in small-print on the back of a $1000 note.
- 19.4C was the lowest temperature ever recorded in Singapore in 1934. Practically a top temperature here in Filey!
Cura Financial Services has been rated 5 out of 5 based on 724 reviews.
Review by Shon on 4th November 2021
“Excellent in all ways. Always helpful and great service.” - 5
You can read more of our reviews here.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you