Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
Saudi Arabia Life Insurance is typically accepted at normal terms by insurers at the present time, as there is a low risk rating to you visiting the country. Your Life Insurance policy application detailing travel to Saudi Arabia should be accepted at standard terms provided that you do not spend an extended period of time in the country; approximately six consecutive months at a time. If you do spend long periods of time in Saudi Arabia you may still be able to secure cover but we recommend calling us to see which policies are available.
When you are visiting Saudi Arabia for a short period of time such as for a holiday or to visit family your application should be accepted at standard rates.
British citizens who have moved abroad can often still access life insurance and critical illness cover in the UK. There are specific rules that you must follow to be eligible for new life insurance and critical illness policies, and we are here to strip out the jargon and get you the cover that you need.
Critical Illness Cover applications are unlikely to be affected by your travel to Saudi Arabia. Provided that your stays in Saudi Arabia are for short leisure trips or work then your policy should be accepted at standard terms.
Income Protection for those who travel to Saudi Arabia for leisure purposes should be accepted at standard terms. Business trips taken to Saudi Arabia will need to be detailed in your Income Protection Insurance application, alongside details of your occupation and working tasks that will be performed whilst there. The rates offered for Income Protection are more likely to be effected by your occupation and working tasks than the fact that you work in Saudi Arabia.
- Primary Concerns: Duration of stay, location
- Reason for Travel: Business, leisure
- Duration of Stay: Holiday break, sabbatical, employment contract
- Popular Locations: Riyadh, Mecca, Medina, Jeddah, Red Sea coast
Saudi Arabia is one of the largest countries in Western Asia. Home to Mecca, it is a country that has a vast cultural heritage, which opens its doors to pilgrims every year to bring Muslims together in their Holy City.
- Saudi Arabia is the birthplace of Islam.
- Millions of Muslims make an annual pilgrimage to Mecca to praise Allah, as part of the Hajj.
- The capital city Riyadh is named after the Arabic word rawdah, meaning gardens or meadows.
By clicking on the link(s) above you will be departing from the regulatory site of Special Risks Bureau. The Special Risks Bureau (Cura Financial Services) is not responsible for the accuracy of the information contained within the linked site(s).
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you
Guides & News
Here’s our latest guides, musings, charity work, podcast, awards and industry updates. There’s a lot going on!