Request a Callback
Travelling to Saudi Arabia can be asked about in your life insurance application.
To find the right life insurance for you our advisers will ask you:
- When are you travelling to Saudi Arabia?
- Are you going for a holiday, to visit family, or to work?
- How long will you be in Saudi Arabia for?
If you are going to Saudi Arabia for a short period of time you can find that some insurers will offer life insurance at normal terms. In the insurance world a short period of time is usually less than 30 days for a holiday and less than 7 days for work.
If you do spend long periods of time in Saudi Arabia you may still be able to get life insurance, but some insurers might increase your policy premiums.
Our advisers will find the right insurer for you to match your travel.
Critical illness cover applications are unlikely to be affected by your travel to Saudi Arabia. Provided that your stays in Saudi Arabia are for short leisure trips or work then your policy should be accepted at standard terms.
Our advisers will talk to you about your travel to make sure that you get the right critical illness cover for you.
Income protection for people that travel to Saudi Arabia for a short holiday or family visit should be offered at standard terms.
Business trips taken to Saudi Arabia will need to be detailed in your income protection insurance application, alongside details of your occupation and working tasks that will be performed whilst there.
Our advisers will find the insurance to protect your income.
Saudi Arabia is one of the largest countries in Western Asia. Home to Mecca, it is a country that has a vast cultural heritage, which opens its doors to pilgrims every year to bring Muslims together in their Holy City.
- Primary Concerns: Duration of stay, location
- Reason for Travel: Business, leisure
- Duration of Stay: Holiday break, sabbatical, employment contract
- Popular Locations: Riyadh, Mecca, Medina, Jeddah, Red Sea coast
- Saudi Arabia is the birthplace of Islam.
- Millions of Muslims make an annual pilgrimage to Mecca to praise Allah, as part of the Hajj.
- The capital city Riyadh is named after the Arabic word rawdah, meaning gardens or meadows.
Cura Financial Services has been rated 5 out of 5 based on 724 reviews.
Review by Daniel on 4th November 2021
“I have been dealing with Nick from the start. He has been fantastic when going through application forms and explaining in detail what is happening and when.” - 5
You can read more of our reviews here.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you