Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
Life Insurance for those travelling to Oman may be available at standard terms with some insurers. The insurer that you place your Life Insurance application with will be interested in the purpose of your travel to Oman and the duration of your visit. Offshore workers who travel to Oman as part of their occupation duties will find a dedicated page here.
We have also produced a number of guides and infographics to give a clear indication of the types of considerations you should expect when applying for Life Insurance.
- CuraVision – The ABCs – Offshore Worker
- Life Insurance for Offshore Workers
- Offshore Workers Life Insurance – How Much Does It Cost
- Offshore Workers Life Insurance Market Changes
- Offshore Workers Life Insurance: How Much Will It Cost?
- The Offshore Workers Guide to Life Insurance
- Offshore Workers – Infographic
British citizens who have moved abroad can often still access life insurance and critical illness cover in the UK. There are specific rules that you must follow to be eligible for new life insurance and critical illness policies, and we are here to strip out the jargon and get you the cover that you need.
Critical Illness Cover for someone travelling to Oman may be available at normal terms provided that the journey is a short-term trip. You will need to detail the purpose of your travel to Oman and the intended duration of your stay when you place your application for Critical Illness Cover.
People travelling to Oman may be able to arrange Income Protection at standard terms if their stay in the country is short-term. The insurer will be particularly interested if your stay is related to your occupation. Your Income Protection application will need to detail the length of time that you will spend in Oman and how many trips you plan to make to the country in the next year.
- Oman travel advice June 4, 2021From 8 June, direct flights can arrive in England from Oman, but they must arrive at dedicated terminals at Heathrow and Birmingham airports. Different requirements may apply for arrivals into Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. ('Returning to the UK')
- Primary Concerns: Civil unrest, war zone, destination i.e. Army base, general public
- Reason for Travel: Business, leisure, military operations
- Duration of Stay: Holiday break, sabbatical, employment contract, military deployment
- Popular Locations: Muscat, Nizwa, Al Ain, Salalah, Sohar, Ras al-Jinz
Oman is a country located on the Arabia Peninsula that has significant historical sites and beautiful coastline to be explored. Fishing and oil are core aspects of the country’s economy.
- Staple foods include biryani and shwarma.
- Oman is home to five species of turtle: Green Turtle, Loggerhead turtle, Hawksbill Turtle, Olive Ridley Turtle and the Leatherback Turtle.
- Dhofar has rich marine life and if you go diving here you are likely to be rewarded with the sights of parrotfish, turtles, rays and moray eels.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you
Guides & News
Here’s our latest guides, musings, charity work, podcast, awards and industry updates. There’s a lot going on!