Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
Going to Mexico is definitely on my travel bucket list. With it’s warm climate and stunning beaches it is a perfect place to get a well deserved break.
Going to Mexico on holiday is not likely to affect your life insurance application. You will probably get standard terms for life insurance with most insurers.
To check this for you our advisers will ask:
- Are you going to Mexico for work or a holiday?
- When are you going to Mexico?
- How long will you be in Mexico for?
For the majority of people a holiday to Mexico that is less than 30 days, is not going to alter their options for life insurance. You are likely to get life insurance at normal terms.
The times that your options for life insurance can change is if you are going to Mexico for a long period of time, or if you are doing something quite adventurous whilst there i.e. higher risk scuba diving etc.
Our expert advisers are here to make sure that you life insurance policy matches your holiday plans.
British citizens who have moved abroad can often still access life insurance and critical illness cover in the UK. There are specific rules that you must follow to be eligible for new life insurance and critical illness policies, and we are here to strip out the jargon and get you the cover that you need.
Critical illness cover pays out a cash lump sum of money, if you are diagnosed with a medical condition that is listed in the insurer’s claims set e.g. cancer, heart attack, stroke.
You should find that you can get critical illness cover at normal terms with most UK insurers. You can find that if you are planning on doing any sporting activities that the insurers consider to be high risk, that you need to be a bit picky over the insurer that you use.
Our award winning advisers will find the right critical illness policy that you need.
Income protection pays you a replacement of your monthly income, if you are unable to work due to ill health.
If you are going to Mexico for a short holiday this should have no bearing on your income protection application. You should be able to get standard terms for income protection with most UK insurers.
If you are travelling outside of the UK regularly this can potentially change your insurance options, with a more specialist income protection policy being needed.
Our expert advisers are to find the right income protection policy for you to give you financial security for the future.
Mexico is a country in Northern America that is rich in biodiversity and history, that makes it a standout holiday destination for many.
- Primary Concerns: Environmental factors, civil unrest
- Reason for Travel: Holiday, Business
- Duration of Stay: Employment contract, short holiday, ex-pat residency
- Popular Locations: Cancun, Mexico City, Cabo Pulmo
- Mexico has a rich history or cultures having been home to the Olmec, Maya, Toltec and Aztec communities
- Famous for it’s Day of the Dead celebrations the Mexican sugar skull design is recognised worldwide
- The national animal for Mexico is the Golden Eagle
Cura Financial Services has been rated 5 out of 5 based on 724 reviews.
Review by Darren on 18th April 2023
“Great friendly service, very helpful with no pressure to commit. Very helpful and friendly staff.” - 5
You can read more of our reviews here.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you