Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
Life Insurance for those travelling to Kuwait can be available at standard terms. Any insurance application that you place will need to detail any planned trips that you have to the country, the duration of your stay and the purpose of travel. For those who are offshore workers you will find tailored insurance information at the following page.
The following guides and infographics will also provide quick summaries of what you can expect when applying for insurance.
- CuraVision – The ABCs – Offshore Worker
- Life Insurance for Offshore Workers
- Offshore Workers Life Insurance – How Much Does It Cost
- Offshore Workers Life Insurance Market Changes
- Offshore Workers Life Insurance: How Much Will It Cost?
- The Offshore Workers Guide to Life Insurance
- Offshore Workers – Infographic
British citizens who have moved abroad can often still access life insurance and critical illness cover in the UK. There are specific rules that you must follow to be eligible for new life insurance and critical illness policies, and we are here to strip out the jargon and get you the cover that you need.
Similarly to Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover may be available at standard terms for those travelling to Kuwait, with short-term residence. The insurance provider that you approach will be particularly interested in the purpose of your stay and how long you intend to be in the country.
Income Protection for people travelling to Kuwait for short-term trips may be available at normal terms. Your Income Protection application will need to detail the exact duration of your stay and the purpose of your travel. When you apply for Income Protection it is important that you try to secure own occupation cover for the policy, which provides the most comprehensive level of cover for this type of policy.
Primary Concerns: Civil unrest, war zone, destination i.e. Army base, general public
Reason for Travel: Business, leisure, military operations
Duration of Stay: Holiday break, sabbatical, employment contract, military deployment
Popular Locations: Kuwait City
- Kuwait is considered to be one of the richest countries in the world.
- In 2016 the temperature in Kuwait was recorded at 54C, believe to be the highest temperature to ever be recorded.
- Hormoz Island, in the Persian Gulf, is home to the Rainbow Valley where you can see mountains of red, purple, blue, and yellow.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you
Guides & News
Here’s our latest guides, musings, charity work, podcast, awards and industry updates. There’s a lot going on!