Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
Life insurance for people travelling to Kuwait can often be available at standard terms.
Standard terms means no premium increase or exclusions. To make sure that this is what you will see from your life insurance application, our advisers will ask you:
- Are you going to Kuwait for holiday or work?
- How long will you be in Kuwait for?
- When will your trip start?
Most UK life insurers will often want to know about places that you plan to travel to outside of the UK, North America and Australia in the next couple of years.
If you are going to Kuwait for holiday and it’s less than 30 days it’s likely that you will be able to get life insurance at normal terms.
If you are going to Kuwait for longer than this the insurer might want to know more details about your journey. This could be the specific places that you are going to visit and how much time you will be spending outside of the UK in total over the next 12 months.
Some insurers might increase your policy premiums due this travel and our advisers are here to make sure that you get the best price possible for your life insurance.
For people that are offshore workers you will find tailored insurance information at our Offshore Workers webpage.
British citizens who have moved abroad can often still access life insurance and critical illness cover in the UK. There are specific rules that you must follow to be eligible for new life insurance and critical illness policies, and we are here to strip out the jargon and get you the cover that you need.
Critical illness cover pays out a cash lump sum of money, if you are diagnosed with a medical condition that is listed in the insurer’s claims set e.g. cancer, heart attack, stroke.
Critical illness cover might be available at normal terms if you are going to Kuwait for a short period of time. Insurance wise this is usually 30 days or less in one trip, or it can sometimes be reviewed on the full amount of time that you spend outside of the UK in any year.
If you are spending quite a bit of time outside of the UK the insurer might increase your policy premiums, based upon the risk of you being diagnosed with a critical illness in the country that you reside.
Our advisers are here to check both the UK and international insurance markets, to find the best critical illness cover for you.
Income protection pays you a replacement of your monthly income, if you are unable to work due to ill health.
Income protection for people travelling to Kuwait for short-term trips may be available at normal terms. Your income protection application will need to detail the exact duration of your stay and the purpose of your travel.
When you apply for income protection the insurer will be interested in understanding your UK tax status, as this an have an influence on the policies you can arrange.
Our advisers will speak to you about your own individual circumstances and let you know which income protection will match what you need.
The State of Kuwait is a country in southwestern Asia, that is home to some of the world’s largest oil reserves.
- Primary Concerns: Civil unrest, war zone, destination i.e. Army base, general public
- Reason for Travel: Business, leisure, military operations
- Duration of Stay: Holiday break, sabbatical, employment contract, military deployment
- Popular Locations: Kuwait City
- Kuwait is considered to be one of the richest countries in the world.
- In 2016 the temperature in Kuwait was recorded at 54C, believe to be the highest temperature to ever be recorded.
- Hormoz Island, in the Persian Gulf, is home to the Rainbow Valley where you can see mountains of red, purple, blue, and yellow.
The following guides and infographics will also provide quick summaries of what you can expect when applying for insurance.
- CuraVision – The ABCs – Offshore Worker
- Life Insurance for Offshore Workers
- Offshore Workers Life Insurance – How Much Does It Cost
- Offshore Workers Life Insurance Market Changes
- Offshore Workers Life Insurance: How Much Will It Cost?
- The Offshore Workers Guide to Life Insurance
- Offshore Workers – Infographic
Cura Financial Services has been rated 5 out of 5 based on 724 reviews.
Review by Eric on 7th March 2023
“Alan was awesome!” - 5
You can read more of our reviews here.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you