Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
When you are travelling to Bahrain Life Insurance applications will need to detail the length of time that you intend to stay in the country and how often you plan to visit the country in the next year. For short stays it is possible that you will be able to secure Life Insurance at normal terms. If you intend to stay in Bahrain for more than 30 days at a time, the insurer may offer you Life Insurance at non-standard terms.
Offshore workers travelling to Bahrain for their occupation should also read our dedicated occupations page here.
You can also find a broad overview of potential costs and consideration for insurance in our guides and infographics.
- CuraVision – The ABCs – Offshore Worker
- Life Insurance for Offshore Workers
- Offshore Workers Life Insurance – How Much Does It Cost
- Offshore Workers Life Insurance Market Changes
- Offshore Workers Life Insurance: How Much Will It Cost?
- The Offshore Workers Guide to Life Insurance
- Offshore Workers – Infographic
British citizens who have moved abroad can often still access life insurance and critical illness cover in the UK. There are specific rules that you must follow to be eligible for new life insurance and critical illness policies, and we are here to strip out the jargon and get you the cover that you need.
Critical Illness Cover for those travelling to Bahrain may be available at standard terms, depending upon the length of time you spend in the country and how often you intend to travel there in the next 12 months. When you are planning a trip that is more than 30 days in duration and/or frequent visits in one year it is possible that the insurer will offer Critical Illness Cover at non-standard terms.
Are you planning on going to Bahrain? We work with a specialist insurance broker who can provide comprehensive travel insurance cover for most countries. Get your no obligation travel insurance quotation here.
- Primary Concerns: Civil unrest, war zone, destination i.e. Army base, general public
- Reason for Travel: Business, leisure, military operations
- Duration of Stay: Holiday break, sabbatical, employment contract, military deployment
- Popular Locations: Manama
Bahrain is a country located in the Middle East on the shores of the Persian Gulf. The country has a hot climate and is one of the host countries for the Formula 1.
- Some believe that the Garden of Eden was located in Bahrain.
- When visiting Manama be sure to take in the experience of the Manama Souq, full of nuts, spices, perfumes and sheesha bottles.
- Bahrain is made up of 33 individual islands.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you