The PPP - Type 1 Diabetes
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
Kathryn and Matt host this episode focusing on Type 1 Diabetes. They discuss how it affects the body, the potential complications that someone can experience and the insurance underwriting terms.
The key takeaways:
- Type 1 diabetes can affect all areas of the body and there are specific complications that can occur in the heart, eyes, feet and kidneys.
- The key things that underwriters need to know, to give you a potential indication of terms.
- A case study of arranging life insurance and income protection, for someone living with type 1 diabetes.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you