Krystle Skelton joins the ProtectX2 panel
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
Protection Review’s ever popular ProtectX was back with a fantastic line up of 7 industry experts, each speaking for 7 minutes, beginning their talk with the statement, “We need to talk about…”.
The speakers were:
- Rose St Louis, Director KPMG UK
- Andy Walton, Protection Proposition Director, Mortgage Advice Bureau
- Setul Mehta, Head of Business Development Operations, Openwork
- Mark Twigg, Executive Director, Cicero
- Angela Davidson, Consultant, Passion for Protection
- Chuck Johnston, Chief Marketing Officer, FINEOS
- Caroline Sabin, Centre for Clinical Research, Epidemiology, Modelling and Evaluation (CREME), UCL, London, UK
The event saw topics such as diversity and inclusion, the rental market, sales training, reducing the protection gap and protection insurance in relation to people living with HIV being brought to the attention of listeners.
The talks were followed by a live Q&A panel session with special guests:
- John Ritchie, Strategy Consultant, MD, Eithne Group
- Krystle Skelton, Protection Adviser, Cura Financial Services
- Peter Hamilton, Head of Retail Protection, Zurich
- Charlene Overend, Head of Partnerships, We Are Purple
Cura’s Krystle Skelton brought her expert knowledge and experience of advising for people living with HIV to the panel.
To watch the event back in full click here.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you