How to advise on group protection with confidence
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
Cura Managing Director, Alan Knowles, shares his thoughts in FT Adviser, on group protection and the “incredible benefits” afforded by group risk to schemes of all sizes.
The article by Kevin Carr and Suzanne Clarkson, covers:
- Describing some of the opportunities with group risk products
- Identifying the minimum number of lives usually covered
- Explains how advisers can gain more confidence with group risk
Alan speaks about how official training and ongoing support is key, as contracts might look a bit daunting at first, plus there are complexities surrounding the environments in which these products sit, as opposed to the products themselves.
Alan states: “Whilst the benefits of the policies are the same, there are key differences (between individual protection & group) and understanding these is vital.”
To read the article in full click here.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you