How much Does Income Protection cost?
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
This will depend upon your individual circumstances and your choice of policy. You can generally insure 50-65% of your salary with an Income Protection policy, with benefit claim periods lasting anywhere from 1 year up to your anticipated retirement age.
There are numerous factors that will affect the cost of your premium:
- Medical History
- Deferred period – the amount of time out of work before you can make a claim
- Benefit period – from 1 year to your anticipated retirement age
- Benefit amount – typically a maximum of 50-60% of your income
- Claim definition – working tasks, own occupation, suited occupation
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you