Can I get Life Insurance with Sleep Apnoea?
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
You can often have Life Insurance when you have sleep apnea. Your policy will need to be reviewed by the insurer alongside a GP report that details the severity of your condition, length of diagnosis, treatment used and any other significant medical factors e.g. tobacco usage, BMI, etc. If you use a CPAPs machine, rates are likely to be more favourable.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you