Can I get Life Insurance if I work on an Oil Rig?
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
It is possible to get Life Insurance when you are an offshore worker, most easily so if you are based in UK waters. Those in low risk jobs such as administrators, can often secure the cover at normal terms. If you take part in more hazardous roles on the oil rig such as heavy machinery maintenance then it is likely that your insurance premiums will be increased to offset the added risk of your work.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you