Can I get Life Insurance for my parents?
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
You can purchase Life Insurance for your parents as long as there is an insurable interest (e.g. funeral costs, mortgage, etc). You will probably be asked to have your parents speak with an advisor to confirm that they are happy for you to arrange the cover. If you intend to pay for your parents Life Insurance yourself then you may be asked to provide proof of identity for yourself and your parents. In most circumstances your parents will need to answer the health questions themselves or check and sign them for accuracy.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you