The PPP - Skin Cancer
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
There can sometimes be a misconception that skin cancer is seen as a ‘lesser’ cancer and will not affect insurance applications as much as other cancers, but it may surprise people to know that skin cancer is the fifth most common cancer in the UK. The amount of people diagnosed with skin cancer has increased, more than any other cancer, in the last decade!
In this episode Kathryn and Matt discuss how skin cancer can impact insurance applications and outcomes. Matt also shares some family history of skin cancer that really demonstrates the importance of protecting our skin, to keep an eye out for any changes, even if it just appears as a tiny blemish.
The key takeaways:
- Skin cancer is the fifth most common cancer in the UK.
- The amount of people diagnosed with skin cancer has increased, more than any other cancer, in the last decade.
- A case study client with atypical mole syndrome that needed life insurance to cover his mortgage.
If you want to know more about how to arrange protection insurance, take a look at Kathryn’s brand-new Protection Insurance in Practice course here.
To listen to the podcast in full click here.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you
Guides & News
Here’s our latest guides, musings, charity work, podcast, awards and industry updates. There’s a lot going on!