The PPP - Rehabilitation in Practice
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
This week Kathryn invites, Chrissy Clark from Health Claims Bureau, talking about rehabilitation services in practice.
As advisers, you will know about the rehabilitation support that is on offer with group income protection, but do you really know what it is? When does it kick in? Who is actually stepping in and giving the support? What does the support look like?
The key takeaways:
- 90% of people that get support within 4 weeks of ill health, are able to return to work.
- People that do not get rehabilitation support within 26 weeks of becoming ill, are shown to have only a 5% chance of returning to work.
- Two case studies of people that received rehabilitation support.
On the next episode Kathryn will be speaking with Peter Maynard from Select X. The focus will be on how underwriting manuals are developed, how they work with underwriting philosophies and their role in access to insurance.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you
Guides & News
Here’s our latest guides, musings, charity work, podcast, awards and industry updates. There’s a lot going on!