The PPP - Objection Handling
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
‘Objection handling’ – a term that may strike dread within advisers! Ok maybe not dread for an experienced adviser who has pretty much heard it all, but for people stepping into the protection space this can be quite nerve wracking.
Roy McLoughlin is back, hosting alongside Kathryn to discuss the common objections that he hears within the pensions space, and how these seem to mirror objections to protection insurance too.
The key takeaways:
- Common objections are, “I’m too young”, “It’s too expensive”, “It won’t happen to me”.
- The average cost of an income protection policy is £1 a day.
- You need to tailor your advice recommendation to match what the client cares about and there is a fine balance between disturbance and scaremongering.
Next time, Kathryn is joined once more with Matt Rann for his first outing of Season 4. Chatting about accessing insurance when you are transgender. Having just had PRIDE month, it feels like now is a good time to dispel some myths around service and potential terms of insurance.
If you want to know more about how to arrange protection insurance, take a look at Kathryn’s brand-new Protection Insurance in Practice course here.
To listen to the podcast in full click here.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you
Guides & News
Here’s our latest guides, musings, charity work, podcast, awards and industry updates. There’s a lot going on!