The PPP - Neurodiversity
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
Kathryn and Matt are taking a look at accessing insurance when someone has ADHD, autism, dyspraxia and/or dyslexia.
A big part of this episode is focused upon adviser skills and responsibilities, to ensure that clients are supported. Also discussed is the potential underwriting questions and how insurers can take steps to improve their communications.
The key takeaways:
- Statistics over how many neurodiverse people are living within the UK, it’s millions!
- To never make assumptions about your client based upon their health.
- Ways to adapt your sales approach to support people that require different communication routes.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you