The PPP ‘Mental Health During Lockdown'
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
*** Disclaimer: In this episode we are going to be talking about mental health conditions and in particular suicidal thoughts and attempts. Please be aware that some people may find some of the content upsetting.***
In the latest episode of the Practical Protection Podcast, Kathryn Knowles and Matt Rann chat about how mental health is underwritten for things like life insurance, how the industry is responding to mental health and thoughts on how insurance offerings could be improved.
The key takeaways:
- Statistics regarding mental health during the coronavirus lockdown.
- Debate over the classification of mental health symptoms.
- A case study of arranging life insurance and income protection for someone living with Bipolar.
In the next episode, Roy McLoughlin will be back hosting with me and we will be chatting to Andrew Montlake about ‘Protecting Your Mortgage’.
Remember, if you are listening to this as part of your work, you can claim a CPD certificate.
If you have any suggestions for upcoming episodes to be focused, they would be very welcome, please do get in touch.
To listen to the podcast in full click here.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you