The PPP - Endometriosis
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
In Episode 5 of The PPP, Kathryn and Matt discuss protection insurance underwriting, focusing on endometriosis in particular. A much more common condition than people think, and with half of adviser’s client base being female, it certainly needs to be looked at in more depth in relation to products available.
In most cases endometriosis will have little impact upon the options available for protection insurance, but there are key questions that adviser’s need to ask their clients. Due to the chronic, debilitating symptoms and long-term health implications of endometriosis, it is essential to approach these questions with sensitivity whilst going through applications.
The key takeaways:
- 1 in 10 women in the UK have endometriosis.
- Symptoms and potential treatments for endometriosis.
- A case study of arranging life insurance to protect a mortgage, for someone living with endometriosis.
At the end of this episode Kathryn gives a few pointers on what to do if you are an employer, so that you can support colleagues that have endometriosis.
On the next podcast Roy McLoughlin is back doing his first solo outing as host for the Practical Protection Podcast. Roy will be chatting with Lee Robertson, from Octo Members, about how protection insurance is an essential part of planning a client’s financial future.
Remember, if you are listening to this as part of your work, you can claim a CPD certificate.
To listen to the podcast in full click here.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you
Guides & News
Here’s our latest guides, musings, charity work, podcast, awards and industry updates. There’s a lot going on!