The PPP - Don't Forget Protection
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
Lee has built a platform that allows advisers, from many areas within the financial services sector, to join together to share their knowledge, a place to discuss best practices, generate respectful debate and practical tips for action.
The key takeaways:
- Gift inter vivos and joint life second death policies can be an integral part of effective planning for inheritance tax.
- Protection used to be the first building blocks of a financial plan, but it’s not seen to be as interesting as other parts of wealth management.
- The need to challenge client’s mindsets of the financial needs for the whole household.
On the next podcast I will be back with Matt Rann and we will be chatting about cancer, especially bowel cancer. We will be chatting about early warning signs, potential treatments and what this can mean if you are trying to support someone to get protection insurance.
Remember, if you are listening to this as part of your work, you can claim a CPD certificate.
To listen to the podcast in full click here.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you
Guides & News
Here’s our latest guides, musings, charity work, podcast, awards and industry updates. There’s a lot going on!