The PPP ‘Covid Insights’ from an underwriting perspective
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
Kathryn invites Head of Underwriting Strategy at AIG, Helen Croft, on to this week’s show to focus on covid and how its impacted on the underwriting of insurances over the past year. This really is a great opportunity to hear an in-depth conversation surrounding Covid from an underwriters perspective.
Areas discussed will be why the virus has meant that the underwriting of insurance has had to change over this past year, why covid poses such a serious risk and the hopes that we may start to get back to some normality around Easter time, fingers crossed!
The key takeaways:
- Why covid is presenting as such a big risk.
- What the covid mutations could mean.
- Some potential side effects of long covid.
In the next episode, new regular co-host Matt Rann will be joining Kathryn to focus on mental health and underwriting.
Remember, if you are listening to this as part of your work, you can claim a CPD certificate.
If you have any suggestions for upcoming episodes to be focused, they would be very welcome, please do get in touch.
To listen to the podcast in full click here.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you