The PPP - Bowel Cancer
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
The focus for this episode is on bowel cancer, a topic that is very close to Matt’s heart, as he was diagnosed with Stage 3 bowel cancer some years ago.
Matt kindly shares his own personal experience of this medical condition, to help raise awareness of the signs and symptoms of bowel cancer, the treatments that he underwent and the time that he learned of his diagnosis.
With April being Bowel Cancer Awareness Week, we really hope that you’ll find our conversations useful.
The key takeaways:
- Bowel cancer is the fourth most common cancer in the UK, and the second biggest killer.
- The main symptoms of bowel cancer.
- How staging and grading of cancer works and the TNM system.
I will be back in a couple of weeks with Roy McLoughlin and we will be chatting about group insurance. Discussing the potential for introducing group cover to your clients, especially those with small-to-medium businesses.
Remember, if you are listening to this as part of your work, you can claim a CPD certificate.
To listen to the podcast in full click here.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you
Guides & News
Here’s our latest guides, musings, charity work, podcast, awards and industry updates. There’s a lot going on!