Knowing when to take a different approach with clients
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
Kathryn took to the online platform – illuminate live to deliver a session for advisers – Knowing when to take a different approach with clients.
Sharing her knowledge and experience of working with vulnerable clients, she hopes that it will better support clients and advisers will also consider their own mental health needs throughout the advising process.
Illuminate live are a series of live online events organised by Nucleus Financial, hosted by Lee Robertson from Octo Members. Over the course of four weeks, five speakers will present relevant, engaging and actionable ideas for you and your business.
The key points that were covered in the session included:
- Identifying key factors that will indicate that a client is in a vulnerable situation.
- Summarising the appropriate soft skills and terminology to use with vulnerable clients.
- Describing how to embed a vulnerable client policy into your organisation.
- Understanding appropriate signposting services to provide clients and yourself additional support, following a difficult conversation.
To watch a recording of Kathryn’s presentation and to see what’s coming up in the weeks ahead click here.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you
Guides & News
Here’s our latest guides, musings, charity work, podcast, awards and industry updates. There’s a lot going on!