Advisers rally in support of life insurance after damning report
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
Cura Managing Director, Kathryn Knowles, shares her reaction to a recent newspaper report of one adviser’s experience with a product.
The report, published in The Sunday Times has caused advisers from across the UK to rally together to dispel the “myths” surrounding life insurance.
The portrayal of commission versus customer fees was a debate that arose from the report. Kathryn goes on to explains why she believes ‘commission isn’t necessarily a bad thing’.
To read Kathryn’s comments and the article in full click here.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you