What is the maximum age for Life Insurance?
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
This depends upon the type of policy that you take out. A standard Life Insurance policy can be used to insure you up to the age of 90. A Whole of Life Insurance policy will insure you for the duration of your life. You will typically find that you will need to be 80 years or younger in order to start a Life Insurance policy. There are specialist insurance providers who will offer Life Insurance to individuals who are up to the age of 85 but we would strongly recommend that you speak with a broker who can fully advise you on the merits of such policies.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you