If you have arranged your life insurance with us, you should have received a Trust form in your policy pack. We are happy to talk through the forms with you and help you identify potential executors and beneficiaries for your policy.
If you have lost the Trust form simply give us a call and we will get a new one over to you by email or post.
- Complete your Trust in capitals, in black ink
- If you make a mistake cross it out and initial the error, do not use correction fluid
- Choose executors that you fully trust, to direct any claim proceeds exactly where you wish
- Make sure that all trustees and witnesses sign and date all relevant sections
- Do not date the Trust until the entire form has been completed
Once we receive your forms we will check them to make sure they are correct for submission, send them to the insurer and keep you up to date on the acceptance of the Trust. We will then return the trust form to you once the insurance provider has confirmed that your policy has been placed into Trust.