Can I get Life Insurance over 60?
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
In many circumstances people over the age of 60 can obtain Life Insurance. If you are in good health then you will find the cheapest premiums that are available will be with a standard Life Insurance policy, which asks you about your medical background. Where there are significant medical disclosures you may find that an Over 50s Life Insurance policy is more suited to your needs as no medical questions are asked. If you are concerned with funeral expenses for your family then a Whole of Life policy should be considered.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you