Can I get Income Protection if I do Mountaineering?
Request a Callback
By clicking on submit I / We give consent for you to call me / us on the number provided to discuss my / our financial requirements.
If your mountaineering is infrequent and based at locations with a low risk rating then an insurer may offer you an Income Protection policy at normal terms. Where mountaineering occurs regularly or at higher risk locations, the insurer may place an exclusion on the policy. There are short term plans such as Accident and Sickness cover that may not exclude mountaineering. If you would like more information on options available please feel free to request a quotation.
Get a Quote
What We Offer?
- Experienced and knowledgeable advisers
- Specialist advice with no fees to pay
- Full assistance with all of your paperwork
- Put your policy into trust at no cost
- A dedicated insurance adviser for you